Your Restful Holiday Haven!
One of those special properties that tug at the heart; a secluded, peaceful bush clad retreat in the Kiwi summer holiday hotspot of Campbell's Bay, just a few hundred metres to the beach! Sit out on the covered deck & enjoy the Tui & Bellbirds as they sing from branches, almost close enough to touch!
• Well-maintained board & batten 2-level house; leave as is for easy summer holidays or redecorate for that cool beach-bach vibe.
• Spacious open plan living area with woodburner is cosy in the winter & the wide covered deck helps keep it cool in summer.
• A double bedroom, single bedroom, separate laundry & family bathroom complete this level.
• Upstairs the generous master bedroom looks out over the native forest at tree top level; perfect for those holiday morning lie-ins or to read a book on the window seat.
• Wrap around deck surrounded by lush native forest, alive with bird song.
• Next to the house, a gorgeous little studio with mezzanine floor lends itself to all sorts of possibilities.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location, in an iconic Kiwi coastal holiday community approx. 10 min drive to Matakana Village.
• Less than 300m to beach, boat ramp & children's playground.
This restful haven has been loved by the current family for 18 years, now it's your turn! Call Angela now!
The Tawharanui Peninsula is a jewel in Auckland's crown, with a renowned wildlife sanctuary & marine reserve at the tip, dotted with numerous outstanding beaches & cute little villages, extensive areas of native forest interspersed with farmland and boutique vineyards. For information on the Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz