A Romantic Bundle Of Cuteness!!
This absolutely gorgeous, completely renovated and extended 1950's bach just a short stroll from the waterfront in the popular coastal holiday village of Point Wells, with its collection of excellent outbuildings surrounded by romantic gardens, is just a bundle of cuteness!
• Facing North, the main living area and lovely modern kitchen open out to a sheltered, private outdoor living area overlooking an exceptionally pretty garden.
• A large master bedroom also enjoys this view & opens to the deck, with gorgeous walk-in wardrobe & beautiful ensuite.
• Two more spacious double bedrooms & another lovely bathroom complete the home; that features honey coloured native Tawa flooring & lots of other delightful retro touches.
• A graciously romantic arbour leads to a near new 27sqm studio; plenty of room for family & guests to that don't make it back to Auckland in the holidays!
• At the rear of the property, another cute studio sits alongside 2 more sheds; both handy for bikes, paddle boards & kayaks.
• The single garage alongside the house has also been in use as a studio but can easily be converted back to garaging, with yet another garden-shed behind!
• The lush lawns & superb gardens on deep peat soil are kept nicely watered through our long hot summers with a bore.
• Surrounded by gracious shade trees, private & fully fenced, this is the perfect property for guests, pets & children to relax or play, with a private outdoor shower to clean off!
• Safe swimming, boat ramp & jetties, various sporting & social clubs, playgrounds, bike trail & retro corner dairy within a few hundred metres.
• Only a few km drive or cycle to famous Matakana Village or Omaha Beach.
• Approx. 50 min to central Auckland in off-peak traffic (& even faster once the new motorway is completed!).
We love our little village; it's a laid-back, family-friendly piece of Kiwiana paradise! If you would like to know more, please visit www.pointwellsvillage.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.
We promise you will fall in love with this romantically pretty property, so don't delay, call Angela now!