Positioned Perfectly Private At The Point!
This solid brick 3-bedroom 70's home in near-original but very good condition, is located on an extra-large section down a private driveway at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the garden village of Point Wells; just perfect for someone wanting to live like the good old times in this family friendly Kiwiana Village.
• Sunny, spacious separate lounge, plenty of space to sprawl.
• Large country-style kitchen & big light filled dining room with wood burner; opening to lovely covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back lawn.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom with another modern guest bathroom opposite.
• Single car garage with internal access, workshop space & laundry, with handy carport alongside & ample off-street parking.
• Huge section with magnificent persimmon tree & many other mature fruit trees, garden shed & shared bore; no excuse for not growing your own!
• Located at the end of a restful cul-de-sac, you will enjoy the peace & quiet, interrupted only by the chorus of birdsong.
• Just a few hundred metres to the waterfront reserve where you can swim in the crystal-clear waters of Whangateau Harbour & just a little further to boat ramps.
• Stroll to the dairy for an ice-cream or coffee, pick up a book from the little village library on the way.
• Take up tennis, bowls or croquet & enjoy the social events afterward.
• Easy stroll to school bus stop or hourly bus service to Warkworth.
70's homes are known for their honest, solid construction, make this into your perfect holiday weekender or permanent home. Call Angela Now!
19 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
26 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
02 February, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
09 February, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
We love our little village of Point Wells; it's a laid-back, family-friendly piece of Kiwiana paradise! If you would like to know more, please visit www.pointwellsvillage.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.